Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
BH Boat Sales Bucklers Hard Yacht Harbour
Beaulieu, Hampshire, GB, SO42 7XB
Tel:+44 (0)1590 616316
A 2013 red-hulled Beneteau Flyer 750 Sundeck with a Suzuki DF300 outboard engine, which has done 290 hours mostly at low and medium revs.
High spec including bow thruster, electric heater, electric windlass and real teak cockpit.
Adjustable padded helm and nav seats with bolsters. U-shaped seating aft. Under the side benches are deep lockers, access to the shore power breakers and battery switches. The centre bench seat is removable to provide more deck space is required.
Large flat sundeck forward with large cushion and backrest.
Anchor locker, with an electric anchor windlass and handheld remote control.
Large U-shaped cabin seating area with table. The seating has an infill converting it to a large double berth.
Galley to port with 12v fridge, locker, a sink with presuurised cold water, a 240v microwave and cabin heater controls. To starboard is a good-sized separate heads compartment with a Jabsco sea toilet.
Specification as follows:
* Suzuki 300hp 4-stroke outboard engine with electronic controls.
* Hydraulic steering.
* Bow thruster (Sidepower).
* Garmin echoMap 95sv 9" touchscreen GPS chartplotter with Clearvu and Sidevu digital sonar, and Activecaptain.
* Suzuki to Garmin engine interface to display all the engine information on the Garmin.
* Fusion RA70N stereo system, connected to the Garmin for operation at the helm. USB input socket, Bluetooth and wireless remote control.
* Fusion Signature 1600 watt 5 channel amplifier and 4x Fusion Signature 7.7" speakers with LED lighting.
* Shore power.
* Freshwater tank and pressurised water system with sink and tap in the cabin, and shower on the transom.
* Victron 15 amp smart battery charger with Bluetooth and smartphone app.
* Icom VHF radio with DSC
* Teak cockpit
* Ski pole.
* Double berth conversion.
* Sea toilet.
* Electric anchor windlass.
* Propex 240v heating system in the cabin with controller.
* LED deck lighting.
* LED cabin lighting.
* Navigation lights.
* Cabin/cockpit table.
* Bathing ladder.
* Sprayhod and cockpit cover
* Seat covers.
* OCA outboard cover with Suzuki logos.
* Anchor, chain and rope, mooring lines and fenders.
* First antifouled January 2019 (drystacked until then).
* Reantifouled spring 2020.
* Serviced spring 2020.
- Grey tinted perspex windscreen with stainless steel guardrail
- Helm position to starboard
- Metallic grey ABS surface with space for electronics, fitted rev counters and trim indicators, fuel gauge and 12V socket
- 3 spoke sports steering wheel
- 5 function electrical panel
- Fitted footrests
- Hydraulic steering
- Comfortable helm and nav seats with fitted Bolsters allowing seated or standing driving
- Seats rotate 360° and can be adjusted horizontally and vertically
- Cabin access through sliding door in translucent grey perspex
BH Boat Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.